what we do
Sessions take place in situ, and they are adapted to the schedules most suitable to participants and centre. The activities are accommodated to the spaces available in the premises of the company that contracts the service, and different kinds of sessions are offered, after which participants will feel revitalised and with a mind clear and open to carry on with their work.
Our hectic lifestyles today involve a lot of stress. This can bring about an overloading of tension that affects our bodies and causes diseases and pathological irregularities which prevent the normal developing and functioning of the human body, such as memory problems, mood disorders, nervousness or poor concentration. Stress is a growing pathology in the workplace. Currently, one of the major concerns of HR departments is absenteeism due to this. Conducting sessions focused on fighting stress, inside the company and in-group, brings great benefits for the health of the staff.
Practicing IOGA A LA FEINA carries with it a whole series of benefits both for the participant and for the company:
Reducing stress results in greater health and decreases absenteeism and burnout.
Quality of work
Practicing yoga increases attentiveness and cognitive flexibility and it helps in drastically decreasing errors.
Quality of relationships
Practicing yoga in-group generates empathy and reduces aggressiveness. It results in equilibrium while improving the morale of the staff and their team spirit.
- To improve energy and outlook
- To build a positive attitude
- To increase productivity and improve output
- To reduce stress and improve satisfaction
- To excel in our competitive world
- To exceed goals and deadlines
- To achieve peace of mind
- All exercises are done sitting on a chair or standing*
- Exercises are simple, easy, fun and they can’t cause injuries
- No prior experience in the practice of yoga is needed
- No specific clothing is needed for these sessions*
- No specific room is required*
- Exercises can be conducted in a conference room, in an auditorium, in the cafeteria, in a meeting room, in a training classroom, in a cubicle, or even sitting at one’s own desk
- Exercises can be done at any time of the day
*Except for Classic Class sessions